PRH18ANP having as executing institution the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) is a Human Resources Program of the ANP (Under the management of FINEP) entitled “Ocean Systems and Underwater Technology for Exploitation of Oil and Gas and Renewable Energies”. This program, which belongs to the Naval and Ocean Engineering Department (DENO) and the Ocean Engineering Program (PEnO), aims to develop human resources for undergraduate, master’s and doctoral degrees in the following areas:
- Structure of Ocean Systems;
- Hydrodynamics of Ocean Systems;
- Renewable energies;
- Maritime Machines;
- Ocean Systems Design;
- Marine Transport.
The PRH18 is implemented to meet the following objectives:
- Education of qualified people to work in the labor market and R,D&I in the companies of oil, natural gas and renewable energies industry.
- Education of researchers in the areas of oil, natural gas and renewable energies.
- Generation of educational materials related to the oil, natural gas and renewable energies sector.
- Development of undergraduate final projects (monographs, dissertations and theses) on topics of interest to the oil, natural gas and renewable energies industry.
- Development of new products and processes for the oil, natural gas and renewable energies industry.
- Generation of new procedures and equipment to prevent environmental accidents in the oil, natural gas and renewable energies industry.
More information at: https://prh18anp.coppe.ufrj.br/index.php/pt/